Thursday, January 22, 2009

I used to sit down sometimes...

Yep. It happened.

I was talking to R, and I turned back to the ottoman. There she was, standing. My baby.
Some people have been saying she is close (Nana), but I was quite sure she wasn't. She can crawl well, she can go from crawling to sitting with ease. And she is such a peanut, people often think she is much younger than her actual age.

I don't feel any of the sadness you hear about "oh my last baby is growing up". I am pretty excited for her accomplishments, and her developing personality. I will always have little babies at work too, so in a way I will stay in that stage forever.

So soon she will be trying to cruise, then walk, then I will be running all the time. Currently, I run 90% of the time, but that is over now for a few years....

Here is the second attempt caught on film.
Knees.
One foot.
And..... Up!



1 comment: