Friday, September 24, 2010

Oops, the first day of preschool

With the onset of this back to school cold I seem to have neglected about every responsibility in front of me. Except cooking, mysteriously I am cooking a ton lately. But don't worry I am still neglecting the dishes so the universe isn't totally thrown off balance.

On to Kobaroo's first day of preschool. It was a full week after Ry-guy's first day of grade one. Torture I tell you. Try to explain to a somewhat absent minded 4 yr old that he is going to school just not for 6 more days. 5 more days. 4 more days. You get the idea.

Here is his cuteness packing the backpack.

posing on the porch...sitting with his teacher...

Hmm, funny how she sat right next to him right away. She says she is excited to see him again. Just kidding, I know she loves his quirky side (sliding around on his belly like a penguin instead of walking for example), but I think he caught the new teacher a little off guard. Just wait til she gets to experience the 2 cousins together in the same class this Monday, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment