Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happenings

Back to school is coming today for one of my kids! Crazy! The middle child starts next week. But before then I am going to desperately try to post some more pics to get "caught up". Truth be told I have pics from Labour Day weekend that I will put up later this week, but for now here's a snapshot of the last week of vacay...
... helping Daddy repair the deck, yes they actually did the hammering
and yes it's actually quite sturdy!
Princes L playing cars, this time with the ones from Rush Hour Jr
which I love BTW
Dressing herself already, I am so proud!
She is modeling a spiderman mask over a OR christmas hat, and carrying a "packpack"
And here more modeling of the costume jewelry
that Auntie Donna gave us that was GG Nan's
what a mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment