Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Catchup - the concerts

Wow, OK. I know it's January but I am going back and finishing the Christmas catchup stuff.

The kids had 3 concerts this year (all in one week - gee thanks). Each boy had a school concert and they were both in the Sunday School concert which was the funniest thing ever. So great.

Angels, Lambs, Ladybugs and Fireflies
I'll have to work on a better close up pic, but my grasshopper is in the green (middle left).
And the two cutest fireflies!

After Kobes preschool concert we got to visit with Santa who knew their names! L would not go near him with out mom of course.
Grown up 4 year old!
He's next to the kid in argyle... where is Koby-roo?


The reluctant spectators

Trying for a decent cousin pic by the tree!

Cute teachers!

Santa T!
R's school concert was amazing, his music teacher is great, all the kids sang and did the actions perfectly! I think my mom and Skipper got a bit tired of driving out from Harrison, this was the third time in 4 days!

Sorry Mom, you look a bit stunned but it's the only one I have of you...

He's the red dot on the stage in the middle, partially hidden behind two girls!

1 comment:

  1. great photos! Love going through and remembering our wonderful Christmas 2010.

    ReplyDelete