Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Happenings

I am not sure what happened, where have I been the last 10 days? Maybe working, house renos and hosting Thanksgiving dinner have something to do with it. Yup, that's probably it. And it has been sunny, nice crisp fall sunny days. Anywho, here are some pics of the little ones doing what they do best. That is being cute!

Here is Kobes saying thanks for hand-me-down little
skateboard guys he got from my friend at work.
Here are the two little ones passing the time while big brother is at school.
L with her little people:
Can't talk to you Mummy, I busy!

She has recently been skipping naps.
Then at 6:30 she puts herself to bed, this day it was in Koby's bed!
Helping Daddy dig for the new fence a few weeks ago!
There you go, a quick recap!

1 comment: