Monday, June 8, 2009

the sun is shining

Really it is a bit hard to stay at the computer when the weather is so great.  Not to mention shift work and some health issues which all contributed to my lack of posts.  Here is a bit of what I saw these last few weeks (mostly slathered in sunscreen reclining in my deck chair, I love having a backyard!)


Daddy created an outdoor shower by strapping the watering attachment from our hose to our backyard tree.


We also set the sprinkler up in the front yard to try and help the poor brown grass.


We had lunch at the park.
We had some cousin time for my birthday.  I love how these guys play so well together.  A cried when it was time to leave, she wanted to stay with her cousins, so cute!

We did a (very) little gardening.
And lastly these are my worker men, all decked out for some serious construction.  Please click on this one to make it bigger, it totally makes me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Totally made me laugh too. Love those boys and WHOA is Miss L so beautiful. your yard looks awesome. hey I hope your health is okay. Think of you often. Loads of love...me

    ReplyDelete