Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Ninja turns 5


This birthday is hard for me. The oldest being almost 7 is fine. The youngest being almost 3 is fine. But Koby turning 5, it's hard for me to take.

He is hilarious and joyful and emotional and creative. I love him so much. He is the easiest for me to be patient with. He is the hardest to get to accomplish anything. He plays the best on his own. He snuggles and tells jokes early in the morning. He is so comfortable visiting at the nursing home or making friends in the grocery checkout lineup. He has the best imagination of anyone I have ever met, or even heard of.

Here he is in his birthday costume. What? Doesn't everyone dress up for their birthday? Doesn't everyone plan their birthday theme around a costume? Well this one does.
Check out those poses and expressions. All his plan I tell you. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment