Thursday, February 4, 2010

He's 4


Truthfully it is hard to grasp. He was a sweet sweet baby. He was an annoyingly energetic and mischievous toddler (we duct taped him into his diaper each night for almost a year). And now, now he is a charming and quirky preschooler.

He constantly tells me stories about make believe things. These stories often start with "One time when I was six...".

Yesterday in the car he said "See that mountain over there? (Burke Mountain) It is the stinkiest and yuckiest place in the whole world. Dragons live there." and the story went on like that for at least 5 minutes.

This morning he said "Mom, I am Indiana Jones and you are the giant jumping girl (don't ask, I don't really get that part myself). Ya know why? Cause Indiana Jones loves the giant jumping girl!"

Love you too Indie!

1 comment: